There are many ways to make a bed, and if you have ever wondered how to go about it, you are not alone. We are outlining 4 ways to style your bed, just in time for your holiday guests!
CLEAN, TIDY + WELL DRESSED
1) Pull our Retro Cotton Coverlet tight to the bed with a clean 12-inch fold at the top + tucked into the side rails.
2) Pull our Double Flange Duvet 1/3 toward the front of the bed, fold the corners halfway down the foot of the bed + then back up again for a tidied up three-layer down band beneath the pillow stack.
3) Bunch the Sacha Blanket contrasting blanket at the foot of the bed.
4) To make sure your bed is left well dressed, lean 2 king pillows, like our Double Flange Sham upright with a Goat Skin Bolster Pillow standing in front of each.
COVERLETT + DUVET + CALL IT A DAY
1) Take our Performance Sheet Set and stretch it flat.
2) Stretch the Double Flange Duvet flat over your sheets with a 12-inch turndown.
3) Pull the Hudson Coverlet up the bed and wrap it around the duvet.
4) Layer the Catalina Blanket at the foot of the bed.
5) Prop the Hudson Shams up-right against our Chandler Bed.
6) Lastly, layer the Double Flange Sham in front of the Hudson Shams + call it a day!