In this role, the Merchandising Manager will manage the storefront customer experience, process payments/returns using our POS system and conduct regular storefront inventory counts. This will require maintaining the storefront product display, barcoding, receiving incoming inventory, Shopify updates and packaging/shipping of orders. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, detail oriented, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills.
- Manage the storefront customer experience.
- Maximize in-store sales while providing a friendly customer experience.
- Process all point-of-sale transactions such as sales, returns, exchanges, and gift cards.
- Order Fulfillment - Picking, packing and shipping online orders.
- Arrange shipment pick up/drop offs.
- Conduct regular storefront inventory counts.
- Receive incoming inventory. Inspect products for defects and damages and report where needed.
- Support with website updates and product uploads where needed.
- Support all daily operational procedures such as maintaining inventory levels of product in-store, organization and styling of merchandise, and assisting with receiving of stock transfers.
- Minimum of 1+ years of retail/warehouse experience. *Background in home decor and interiors is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of POS systems preferred.
- Must live in the Scottsdale area and have reliable transportation.