The Brielle Jar is a made from recycled glass collected from around Central Europe. This jar is mouth blown into vintage inspired casts to retain their old-world appeal. A bold splash of high-gloss white paint was added to the bottom of these gorgeous jars to give a contemporary element to the once rustic vessel.
- Perfectly Imperfect - The shape, size and surface area of this product may vary slightly from the pictures shown due to the differences in grooves, dips and bubbles that normally occur in natural and recycled materials. These identifiers are unique to each product and help to authenticate each item as one-of-a-kind.
- Hand Made - This is created by hand. It demonstrates the unique skill of the artisan in a world of mass production.
- Recycled Glass - This is made from recycled glass that has been extracted and reconditioned for a new use. Our process minimizes waste into landfills.
- Time Honored - Made by artisans using age-old techniques that are rooted in regionally specific traditions.
Vase: 8"L x 8"W x 8.5"H
Medium Jar: 8"L x 8"W x 14"H
Large Jar: 9.75"L x 9.75"W x 17"H
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions on availability or product details.
- Additional Information
- Shipping + Returns
Please contact email@example.com for any additional questions on availability or product details.
All orders will be processed within 3 business days.
- Non-furniture items are estimated ship within 2-7 business days from the in-stock and processing date.
- Furniture items are estimated to ship within 2-4 weeks from the confirmed in-stock and processing date.
*All shipments are subject to delay due to manufacturing and shipping shortages.
*In stock furniture items are not elidgable for cancelation once the order is confirmed
See shipping rates + additional shipping information here.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
Any order requiring freight delivery has the option to upgrade from a Threshold delivery to White Glove. All orders are defaulted to Threshold delivery, which has the carrier schedule deliveries with the customer and deliver the item to the doorstep or nearest dry place. Each delivery requires a signature to drop off. Customers may choose to upgrade their delivery to White Glove for an added fee of $100 per item that is being delivered. This can either be added at checkout, or requested to our customer service team to add on after checkout. The fee is additional to the standard shipping rates.
White Glove services include the carrier delivering the product inside the customers space, assembling and placing in their desired area. They will also inspect the product and remove the packaging from the space.
All furniture, artwork, wallpaper, custom or made-to order items, sale items, or gift cards are final. Backordered items may not be canceled once they are queued for shipment. For returnable items, you may submit a request within 15 days of receiving your order through our return portal here.
Returns will not be accepted for non returnable items for the following reasons - not what they expected, incorrect fit, changed mind, etc.
See our Return Policy for additional details.
The global shotages of material and labor have significatly imapcted our industries supply + demand. Shipping timelines for all products are estimated and may extend past their quoted dates.
If a product is back-ordered, we cannot guarantee the estimated availabiltiy upon order confirmation will be the actual delivery time. Note that orders not showing "in-stock" are not yet in our warehouse and are sometimes still in production. With that said, back-orders ETA's are subject to change, possibly more than once. Our team will notify you if your order faces such delays - orders may be canceled for a full refund until it has been restocked and "queued for shipment". Orders are ineligible for cancelation if they are in stock or once queued for shipment.
The estimated availability associated with your order is the most accurate date our team has. We check in on orders regularly to ensure that you are informed of any delays until it is queued for shipment. You can access this information through a Status Update email or by logging into your customer account and searching your order history.
We appreciate your business and hope to provide a seamless shopping experience for you.