Availability: In stock
This sleek and stylish bed will be the perfect fit for a contemporary bedroom. Constructed with a beautiful white high gloss lacquer and an inlaid metal trim on the headboard, the bed takes on a very modern look. The metal trim is coated with an anti-rust chrome foil resin, which adds shine and dimension to the headboard. The bedframe is designed for a box spring foundation (sold separately), but will also work with a compatible slat system (sold separately).
- Materials: Acrylic Lacquer, MDF, Metal
- Product Dimensions: W:82.68" D:85.04" H:48.43"
- Width of Interior Bedframe: 60.63"
- Side Rail Length: 80.51"
- Floor to Bottom of Side Rail: 3"
- Width w/ Nightstands: 118.11"
- Download Schematics
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Made In Italy
- Ships Ready For Box Spring/Latex Mattress Configuration
- Acrylic Lacquer (Strongest Available, "Anti-Scratch", Repairable)
- Metal Trim (Resin with Anti-Rust Chrome Foil Trim)
- Nightstands Sold Separately
- Compatible with our Vivente European Slat System (sold separately); Most Standard Box Springs and Bunkie Boards would also be suitable
- Additional Information
- Shipping + Returns
Please contact email@example.com for any additional questions on availability or product details.
All orders will be processed within 2-3 business days.
- Non-furniture items will ship within 2-5 business days from the in-stock and processing date.
- Furniture items are anticipated to ship within 2-6 weeks from the in-stock and processing date.
All furniture, artwork, mirrors, wallpaper, lighting, custom upholstery, rugs, bedding, kitchenware, sale items, or gift cards are final, however orders may be cancelled within 48 hours for a full refund. Orders may not be canceled once they are queued for shipment.For returnable items, you may submit a request within 14 days of receiving your order through our return portal here.
Returns will not be accepted for the following reasons - item to large, wrong dimensions, incorrect fit, etc. sales
See our Return Policy for additional details.
The global shotages of material and labor have significatly imapcted our industries supply + demand. Shipping timelines for all products are estimated and may extend past their quoted dates.
If a product is back-ordered, we cannot guarantee the estimated ship date. Note that orders not showing "in-stock" are not yet in our warehouse and are sometimes still in production. With that said, back-orders ETA's are subject to change, possibly more than once. Our team will notify you if your order faces such delays - orders may be canceled for a full refund within 48 hours of this update. Accepted cancelations outside of the given 48 hours will be refunded in store credit. Orders are ineligible for cancelation once queued for shipment.
The estimated ship date associated with your order is the most accurate date our team has. We check in regularly to ensure that timeframe stays accurate up until it is queued for shipment. You can access this information through a Status Update email or by logging into your customer account and searching your order history.
We appreciate your business and hope to provide a seamless shopping experience for you.